Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will determine the highest possible asking price for your home
- Implement my 47 Steps to Success plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell, manage and close the sale of your home successfully.
- Expose your home to as many qualified buyers as possible through inovative marketing techniques, getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Generate and help you evaluate offers in order to negotiate the best possible price and terms, and insure all aspects of the sale go as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
- What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
- Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home.
- Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- State transfer tax equal to $15.00 per thousand of purchase price (customarily split 50/50 between buyer and seller)is one of the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home.
- Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Find out how much your closing costs could be.